Sunday, January 23, 2011

Saldi Got Me!

OK, so this post is a day late, but that's alright. In Italy, after Christmas, there is a month long sale on clothing, or saldi, where prices all over are reduced dramatically. Well, this was the last weekend of the sale, and despite not wanting to spend more money than completely necessary, it got me! Yesterday, while waiting to get on a light table to trace my elevations and section, I went for a walk and ended up buying a belt. Real Italian leather and not too expensive at all and I really needed one, since mine broke last week.

Anyway, our project is coming along nicely, most everything is on paper (besides our synthesis ideas and lettering) and the rendering is well under way too. We should be done in plenty of time for jury Wednesday, hopefully I'll have some pictures to post when it's all done!

No comments:

Post a Comment